- 3 cooked beets (boil for about 25minutes, until tender)
- 3-4 garlic cloves (depending on your love for garlic)
- 1 TBSP tahini
- 1/8 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water (preferably the water used from boiling the beets-- gives a nice boost of color)
- 3-ish cups soaked (overnight) and then boiled (~60minutes on a low boil) chickpeas
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to your own tasting!
- Combine and then blend to your delight!
- Serve right away, for a warm toasty taste, OR let sit in fridge for a few hours before serving to chill