CHIA SEED PUDDING DELIGHT
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (for a more creamy consistency, but almond, rice, help or soy works great too!)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 TBSP 100% full fat coconut milk (optional if you are wanting that extra creamy goodness!)
- Mix thoroughly all ingredients together in a container with a lid (glass, plastic, whatever your preference).
- Place in fridge overnight. Chia seeds will "bulk-up" to make a nice tapioca consistency. Before serving, making sure you give it a nice stir, so that all chia seeds are evenly mixed.
- To serve, mix with fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, or for a real treat some whipped coconut cream!