- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup cashew milk (Or soy, almond, hemp or rice!)
- Freshly squeezed juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 medium sized tomatos
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 medium serrano pepper (optional-- if you like it spicy!)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend away until texture is a smooth, creamy consistency! If needed add a little water to even it up a bit.
- Serve fresh is best! But stores in fridge for up to 5 days.