MISO SIMPLE SOUP
- 5 cups water
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup miso
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped crimini mushrooms
- 1 TBSP Bragg's Liquid Aminos (or your favorite soy sauce or tamari)
- 1 TBSP sesame seed oil
- 1 block firm tofu, sliced into little cubes
- 1 serrano pepper (optional for non spice lovers)
- 5 scallions for topping
- Black sesame seeds for topping/garnish
- Heat water on a low simmer, and slowly add in miso. Stir until it dissolves completely.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fresh green onion and black sesame seeds!