LEMON POPPYSEED COOKIES
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup almond yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose baking flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- With a hand held beater, mix together brown sugar, agave syrup and margarine until smooth and creamy.
- Next add in yogurt and both vanilla and almond extract.
- Add in flour, baking soda, sea salt, and mix thoroughly.
- Once all ingredients are combined well, fold in the poppy seeds until evenly mixed in.
- On a lightly oiled baking sheet, spoon generation portions of the mixed dough using a table spoon.
- Put in oven for about 10-12minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottoms.
- Serve hot and enjoy!