Here's a brief list of some of the books that I think are absolute must reads! Each of these books in their own way brought inspiration and light to me on the topic food, nutrition and health. From top to bottom they are (and in no particular order of importance):
- "Thrive: The Vegan Nutrition Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Nutrition" By Brandan Brazier
- "Whole" and "The China Study" By T. Colin Campbell, PhD.
- "Skinny Bitch" By Rory Freedman & Kim Barnouin
- "Food Politics" By Marion Nestle
- "Eating on the Wild Side" By Jo Robinson
- "The China Study Cookbook" by Leanne Campbell, PhD.
- "Vegan Planet" Robin Robertson